CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

My new toy

So out of no where my mom called me and gave me a proposal... their nextdoor neighboor is a car dealer and found a car. We have some friends who needed a car, so we gave them mine and I got to up grade mine. I'm now the proud owner of a 2002 Dodge Stratus. It's awesome. Only bad thing about it is that it doesn't have a built in cd player. So I broke out the old disc man and hooked it up with an adapter. Not my favorite thing, but a new stereo will come in time when I have the money to do it. I'll live for now. But the best part is... I got it for $2,800. I only have to pay half of that in compensation for my old car. Heck yes. I love it. And I got a new liscense plate. I think it's me. Wouldn't you say so?

0 comments: