CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Animals

So these are the current animals in my life. Well, most of them. This is my family's faithful dog Bandit. Besides being an old fogie, he likes to lick people, take long rides in the car, and give you those puppy dog eyes when he wants to be pet. Then there is my horse Hadem. (Huh-dem) He's an Arabian and the sweestest horse I've ever met. He'll Play tug-o-war with your clothes, he loves shoes and often gives hugs. Then I have my Beta Montano. I think I've had him for over a year now. Can't remember. This picture is a bit fuzzy, but he has a beautiful mixture of red and blue color. He also has red spots in his mottom fin and leopard-like blue spots on his top fins. Now I hope you're sitting down. Most likely. This is Puff Daddy. He was my first Green Spotted Puffer fish. And yes, I said was. He got really sick and didn't make it. That was a sad day. And here is a random picture of a HUGE lizard I saw at a store. His head was about the size of my fist, stomach was about the size of my head and was probably about 4 ft long. I call him George. Lastly I inherited some fish when I bought a new fish tank. I have 3 adult and 2 baby black mollies, some striped one that I think is prego, 2 baby mollies of other color and a ton of snails. (puffer food) Don't have pics of those ones. Stay tuned for more animal pics from mine and Lindsey's b-day trip to Sea World. Fun times.

0 comments: