CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Movin Out

















So I got to work the traveling Broadway show Movin' Out last week at the Orpheum. It was amazing. It's an all dance show to the music of Billy Joel. I was one of the dressers behind stage. I got to work with two amazing boys that both had talent up the wazoo! Andrew(top) and Luke(bottom). The show was so good. I got to watch a lot of it from the side of the stage when I wasn't doing a quick change. Every single person on the stage amazed me every single night. Andrew was the youngest in the cast. He just turned 20 the beginning of Oct, but he's been dancing for 16 years. And it shows. He is one of the leads and knows about3-4 different parts. The whole cast was great to work with. I would do it again in a heart beat. If you ever have the chance to see the show when it comes through your town, do it. It's soooo worth it. It follows 4 boys from high school, through the war, and back. Some live, some do not, and you will get goosebumps guaranteed. I sure did. I highly recomend it to anyone.

0 comments: