CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween

First, the costume. Jane Austin. I had this idea in my head along with the fabric a looong time ago, but did I have time to make it ahead of time...nooooo. I started and finished it in one day. I had two shows to work Saturday for Movin' Out. I cut out and made the dress in the morning, then finished the red over dress during my dinner break between the shows. I'm crazy I know. But I got in finished with time to spare and made it to the party that night. Didn't get to wear it for that long, but I got to wear it. I also loned out almost all of the costumes I've made to family and friends this year. My roomate Amber borrowed my Jane Austin dress to wear to work on Haloween, my other roomate Garna wore my Ever After dress for the party Saturday night, Jill my sis in law borrowed my LOTR elf costume, and Amber's friend used my Renaissance dress that I made for Renn Fest a few years ago. It made me quite happy. So here are some pics of my dress, the roomates and a few other people.

0 comments: