CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Follies



So after we finished the run of Crazy For You, we have follies. It's a fundraiser where people can pay to be in the show, sing songs and advertize their company. It's crazy. We had everyone from the SRP man to Al Molina who owns the 12th largest flawless diamond in the world. And yes, I got to hold it. Guess how much it's worth...? $30 Million. Yeah, I also got to hold his coat jacket that held his 38 Special. Muwahahaha... We also had Sheriff Arpio and the mayor in the cast, but they had to back out last minute. So it was fun. After the second night we have a formal sit down dinner and get to dress up all fancy-like. I finally got to wear the dress I bought over a year ago and hadn't been able to wear yet. Never had the ocassion to, and it was also a little small on me. Not anymore!!! I was so excited. So when I got home that night, Garna was mopping the floor. Totally had a Cinderella moment. Couldn't pass up on that one!

0 comments: