CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

April 10th, 2010


Chris and I met in October. After a couple of dates, we were seeing each other every day. We couldn't stay away from each other. We made it official in the middle of November. Shortly after that Chris started meeting with the missionaries and decided to get baptized. It was a great day. We were engaged in December and both went back home to AZ in January to meet the family and plan the wedding. That's the short story. We plan on getting sealed in the Arizona Temple in January or February of 2011 after we move to Washington. I can't believe it's been 5 months already. I can't imagine my life without him.



1 comments:

Tiffanyrose said...

Heyyyy!! That's meeeeeeee! I love that you are blogging your story. I always love to hear love stories and yours is pretty awesome.