CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And what you've all been waiting for...

the costumes! Here are a few with the coolest people ever. I was Maid Marian and my friend Topher was Robin hood. I made my costume out of a curtain and my veil is a sheer curtain. Topher and I got creative with his. We found a green shirt at a thrift store as well as a little kids cape and pants with boot tops connected. I altered the shirt to make it more period and cut the boot tops from the pant. We borrowed a vest and he wore some khakis. It was perfect. I miss that kid. Such talent. There was a work party as well as a get together at Paul's. They even had a corn shucking contest at work. That's Carrie my boss. It was awesome! There were some really great costumes.





0 comments: