CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Aida with Phoenix Opera

So I got a random call from a friend who was trying to find people to run Aida. They needed make-up and hair, but I asked if they could use a wardrobe person. Ended up working the show and had a great time. There were 88 people in the cast, and all of them were great to work with. So here are some pictures of the Orpheum, that cast, me with the leads that I dressed, the crew watching the Super Bowl on the back stage monitor after the show, and my new friend Todd. We have mutual friends and had yet to meet. It was pretty cool.



























































































2 comments:

Alicia W said...

What beautiful costumes. I'm so glad you got to do that. Anything from Virginia?

Holly Janeen said...

you are INCREDIBLY TALENTED.
i am seriously always amazed at your skills... you have a gift!
i know nothing about AIDA... but my goodness you did wonderfully.
what a cool life you have.