CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Update

So I got a job offer from Allenberry Playhouse in PA, but alas it was only an internship. I can't afford to move out there for an internship. I would have loved to have said yes, but I need more than what they offered. I'm currently doing the day work for Christmas Carol for Actors Theatre at the Herberger. It's only a few hours a day, but it's better than a kick in the pants. Good news.... sort of... I hope.... so I talked to a friend the other day and she said that she put in a good word for me at Busch Gardens in VA!!!! I asked her how she new that I applied there because she was living in Ohio and we haven't talked in a really long time. Turns out that they caller her last minute and had her work there from Oct-Nov. They saw that we worked with the same company (shakespeare) and asked her about be. She said that she gave them a rave review!!!!! Holy cow. It's crazy what connections surface in random places. This was the first place that I sent my resume, and it's the one I feel the best about. This is the job that I want. It still scares me to move away from everything I know and love, but putting a time limit on it help. But still, to move cross country it a huge step for me. With everything that has happened lately, I just feel that I need to get out for a while, to take a big leap and break out of my box. I'm usually pretty outgoing, but I'm not the same person I used to be. I need to find that person again. I miss her. Does anyone know where to find her, or willing to help me??? Supermodel surch party anyone?

1 comments:

Jeremy and Cami said...

Hey that would be cool if you get that job, we hope you do. What are you doing for Christmas??? Call me some time and we will do lunch.